Monday 9 October 2017

Call for Expression of Interest (EOI) Experienced and Qualified Data Collectors on Digitizing Courts Proceedings in Ekiti and Ondo states

Date of EOI: 9th October, 2017
Closing Date of the EOI:     31st October, 2017
Email EOI to: cleen@cleen.org


1. Purpose of Expression of Interest(EOI)

CLEEN Foundation seeks Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified Civil Society Organizations and Law Firms working in the area of administration of criminal justice in Nigeria to be part of a team who will be responsible for data collection on the digitization of courts proceedings and rulings on corruption cases across selected states in Nigeria (Ekiti and Ondo states).

2. Background
Information on court proceedings and court rulings relating to corruption cases is not readily available in the public space. This is coupled with the fact that government actors are yet to embrace the culture of online record keeping. The opportunity presented by this project is that proactive disclosure of information pertaining to court proceedings on corruption will be tracked, documented and disseminated for the use of relevant stakeholders. It is also aimed at improving the efficiency, transparency and impartiality of the Judiciary and other stakeholders in processing corruption cases with respect to the administration of criminal justice system in Nigeria.

It is against this background that a competent and reliable state level data collection team is proposed on the CLEEN Foundation Project- “Promoting Accountability and Transparency in the Administration of Criminal Justice System in Nigeria”, for the purpose of collation and documentation of corruption cases at the state level. The team will drive the implementation of the project on the Digitization of Court Proceedings and Rulings. The uwazidocs open source application (a web/mobile-based platform) will be deployed and adapted to enable the data collectors to scan, upload, publish documents and create table of contents while end users can search, filter documents, track changes, cross reference and download documents/court rulings. (The data is to be sourced from the state and Federal High Courts in the focal states on a weekly basis)

3. Objective of the Project
To make credible information on the proceedings and rulings on corruption cases available and easily accessible online to stakeholders.

4. Scope of Work
The members of the team will be responsible for the following:
Work with court officials and selected partners in the focal states to obtain credible data on court proceedings and rulings relating to corruption, accountability and transparency in the administration of criminal justice system in Nigeria,                                                                                             
The collected data on court rulings on cases of corruption will be uploaded on the online platform. (The data is to be sourced from the State and Federal High Courts in the focal states on a weekly basis)
Enhance judicial accountability and transparency in the criminal justice system in Nigeria in line with the provisions of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, 2015.


5. Requirements 
All interested organizations and firms must submit the following:

1. A Cover Letter with evidence of relevant past work experience(s)  in the area of criminal justice administration;
2. Certificate of Registration in Nigeria;
3. A recent annual report/newsletter; and
4. 2 Referees conversant with the work of the organization or law firm.
6. Submission of Expression of Interest(EOI)

All submissions should be sent to cleen@cleen.org no later than close of business on Tuesday, 17th October, 2017.  Interested organisations in the selected states are strongly encouraged to apply.


If you have any additional questions about this Call for Expression of Interest (EOI), please email ruth.okugbeni@cleen.org or ademola.adewuyi@cleen.org No phone calls please.



Follow us on: twitter - @cleenfoundation and facebook - cleenfoundation

2 comments:

patricia said...

My Dear friends online, My name is patricia jammie And I live in the USA, Texas, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which led to our break up. I was not myself again, I felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worse, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr balbosa.my friend gave me the courage to contact him because i have never done such a thing before in my life.. I emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and he responded back to me within 5 hours and he assured me that my husband will come back to me and  we are going to live peacefully and happily, he gave me some instructions to do and I did what he asked  me to do. to cut the long story short. Before I knew what was happening, the next day my husband gave me a call and told me that he is coming back to me and that he is sorry for what he did to me, I was surprised and I am so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that I am pregnant now for  him. Thanks to Dr balbosa for this wonderful work you did  for saving my marriage and for also saving others' own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster EMAIL address: balbosasolutionhome@gmail.com or contact him on WHATSAPP/CALL +2347048047728...GOOD LUCK

williams said...

The illuminati is a secret society that strives to promote spiritual and inflection interested moral values  .   It was founded under principles of love, justice, unity, peace, and relief  . The illuminati bring together individuals of goodwill, irrespective of their differences and backgrounds, and ensure that these good men become better in the society. Do you wish to be a member of the illuminati and become rich, famous, powerful and excel in life? Were you will be giving $20,00,000 as first benefit. Kindly contact me now or add me up whatsapp +2347057052206 Email williamsilluminati230@gmail.com    

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers